Thursday, September 10, 2009

This is EPIC

The man who writes my subjects is not lying. This IS epic. This was Sunday, April 19th. It was karaoke at The Drawing Room. It was a night just filled with stuff. I think I cloud easily do these pages as individual posts but I think that part of what makes them great is that they all happened on one night. So here we go. 9 pages.

The first two pages set the scene with some fine-assed ladies. In the lower left is the bartender from the Drawing Room. She is so very hot. AND she gave me her email address. I sent her some pictures from this night. I don’t think she ever wrote me back. But still. Email address. That’s a victory in itself. And the next time I went to Karaoke at the Drawing Room she introduced me to her mom while I was stealing a 10′x20′ area rug. So it’s like I’m part of the family!

Pages 3 and 4 are a verbatim (more or less) transcript of a conversation I had with this particular fine-assed lady. I think she was drunk. I think she might have also been stupid. It is also possible that she was sober and a genius. Actually if she was sober she had to be a genius because that was some of the best acting I’ve ever seen. Shit. I bet she’s a sober genius. She didn’t want to be my girlfriend. She just wanted to make fun of me. I bet she was made to feel small by the power of my performance. Man, what a bitch.

The third set of pages is the only evidence of who I was at the Drawing Room with this night. I wouldn’t have remembered if I didn’t have these pictures. Thanks to the strong-assed drinks made by the fine-assed bartender most Drawing Room nights run together in my mind. On this particular night though, I was there with Natalie and Diane. Diane always hates pictures of herself. I have a tough time not making that personal. Natalie got her butt grabbed by a girl. At least that’s what she claimed. She exaggerates sometimes. After the alleged ass incident, Natalie asked me if she looked like a lesbian. I explained that it is only in very extreme cases of lesbianism that you can tell someone is a lesbian by looking. Most lesbians just look like female humans. Yeah. I’m a champion of gay rights. An Ally if you will.

Pages 7 and 8 are two more fine-assed ladies, one who’s ass was slightly finer than the other. I like my reasons for not taking a picture of her ass. Read them.

And the 9th and final page is me. Being sad about all the fine-assed ladies. I can’t explain it exactly. It is like I live in a world where there are all these ice cream cones floating around. And I really want an ice cream cone. But, I’m too afraid to take the ice cream cones so I go without. So every time I see a particularly delicious looking ice cream cone, like a vanilla soft serve in a cake cone, or a banana strawberry in a sugar cone, or a pralines and cream in a waffle cone, I get a little sad. But of course when ever someone offers me an ice cream cone I slap it out of their hand onto the sidewalk below and go home and watch Mythbusters. So why do I still get sad? I obviously don’t want any damn ice cream cone. Oh my stupid brain. I swear it’s gonna kill me one of these days.

[Via http://jedediahjohnson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment