Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love to suck and worship cocks

Read after, “Seduction in the Park Makes My Pussy Very Wet.”

Gavin and I were giggling like crazy by the time we reached the top of the steps to my apartment. We hadn’t been drinking, but it was obvious we were intoxicated on love… or lust.

We burst in through my door and Gavin took me into his arms and pressed me against it.

When our lips connected sparks flew through my body. I’d heard of electric kisses before, but now I was experiencing one.

Our tongues darted and flicked out of each other’s mouth. I have an oral fixation so I spent a little extra time licking Gavin’s lips, and gliding my tongue across his polished teeth.

My pussy was dripping like crazy making my panties wet and sticky. I knew he smelt my scent, but if he’d really read my books, he must have known what was coming next.

I wanted to run my tongue and lips across his beautiful prick.

I took Gavin by the hand and led him back to my bedroom. I purposely placed him at the end of my bed and our eyes met as did our lips for another heated kiss.

I couldn’t restrain myself though and unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. They dropped to the floor and as he stepped out of them, he kicked off his sandals.

His boxer briefs drew tightly across his stiff cock. A wet spot formed across the straining material at the tip.

Pre-cum, yummy.

“Wait,” he said as I started to tug down his underwear and release his dick from it’s captivity. “I want to smell your scent from your panties.”

I teasingly lifted my simple skirt revealing their pink lace.

He tugged them off, but I backed away from his seeking lips just as he tried to graze my clit with them.

“Nu, uh, uh…” I said. “Not until you cum to me, twice.”

I stepped out of the silky material. He took them and inhaled their sexy scent.

His cock twitched.

“Mmmmm.”

I knelt before his erection still contained inside his briefs. I felt like it was Christmas morning and a nice thick juicy cock was on my wish list and I was about to get everything I’d ever asked for.

I slowly peeled off his underwear and as I did, his cock sprung to attention as it flopped out before my salivating mouth.

“Mouthwatering,” I said pushing him back on my bed in a seated position.

“You’re so damn sexy,” he said.

“Thank you.”

I responded as I started bobbing my mouth up and down onto his delicious prick.

Being shy is so overrated.

I took my left hand and stretched the skin of his shaft down toward his balls, and in a twisting motion I used my right hand to stroke his perfect prick as I devoured his bulbous head with my tongue and lips.

His cock filled my mouth full and I loved how every once in awhile he’d push my head down onto it.

You’ve got the Goddess giving you a blow job now baby.

After several minutes of stroking and twisting, licking and sucking he looked like he was about to cum.

I pulled off him and started to take off my shirt.

Gavin helped me and as he did he pulled off my matching lace bra.

My big tits flopped out, bouncing with joy upon their release. He immediately took them into his hands and started playing with them. He still had my sticky panties in his hand and I could smell my scent.

“When you cum Gav, I want you to shoot your jizz all over my big titties.”

He nodded.

I continued to give him a blow job. I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time and licked the shaft of his prick getting it super wet.

My spit ran down his shaft of his cock, soaking it and my fingers. I continued to suck on his dick and jack him off with one hand as I slipped my index finger, ever so gently into his asshole.

“Oh fuck,” he said.

He shouldn’t have been surprised. That was a Goddess trademark skill.

He started spewing strands of cum into the back of my throat, then pulled out leaving it stringing onto my lips, chin and finally splashing down across my big titties.

“Fuck ya Gavin, you’re so sexy baby.”

“De, d, d….”

He stuttered as I slipped my finger a little further inside his asshole and continued to jack his cock dry.

Speechless.

When Gavin was finished shooting his hot load I pulled my finger out, and dropped my skirt.

He layed back on my bed, breathless.

I climbed on top of him and straddled his muscular thighs, being careful not to let my pussy touch him in any way or get too close to his dick yet.

Our eyes met and he raised an eyebrow, wondering what I was about to do.

That’s when I went back down on his soft cock to get him hard again, and suck him until orgasm one more time before we fucked.

It was going to be a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment