Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Saturday March 6th to Sunday March 7th 2010 "en femme" serving Lady Dynah

How nice it was to wake up refreshed and already feeling feminine for sleeping in my satin pj’s.  i didn’t dress straight away but slipped a pink cardigan over my pj’s and went to check my emails.  There i found all sorts of issues had arisen related to work and travel that i had to sort out and so it was almost midday by the time i had cleared my work out of the way and was able to think about meeting Lady Dynah.  i phoned Her mid-morning and we had decided to meet at a shopping mall someway out of town.  So, once work was out of the way, i shaved again, moisturised and perfumed myself, added make-up again, foundation, powder, eye-liner, mascara and eye shadow and finally lipstick.  i dressed in a white blouse over my white with pink polka dot and lace bra and panties and corset.  Over the blouse i wore a grey pinstriped skirt suit and with sheer nude-coloured panty hose i stepped into mid-heeled black pumps.  i checked my handbag and made sure i had both cash and powder and lipstick to touch up my make-up should the need arise and then set off to catch the underground out to the shopping all where Lady Dynah would be waiting.

i walked along Queen Street (aptly named i thought as i walked) and down to the underground station.  It was a sunny and unseasonably warm day.  i attracted no adverse attention as i made my way through the streets nor did i notice any second glances or strange looks as i travelled the metro.  Walking along the street felt so good, the cool air on my legs and breeze getting up under my skirt felt terrific and i smiled contentedly as i walked along.

Once at the mall, i waited by Timothy’s coffee shop for Lady Dynah to arrive.  i watched and smiled as a mother and daughter out on a shopping trip exchanged shoes, each wanting to try on the others.  They thought no one had noticed until they looked up and saw me smiling and just laughed with me as they walked by.  All of this added to my confidence in being out fully “en femme” for it was clear that i was accepted as being a woman.

Lady Dynah duly arrived and looked terrific. i felt sure She had lost a little weight since i had seen Her last year and She complimented me on my appearance also, saying i too had lost weight and that i had done a very good job with my make up.  We then spent a delightful afternoon in the shops, checking out clothing and shoes in the sales.  i tried on some shoes but didn’t really find anything i wanted to buy.  A lot of the clothing was still quite expensive for what it was but we both enjoyed ourselves just looking at what was on offer.

By early evening, as it began to get dark, we had both had enough window shopping and our feet were beginning to ache in our respective high heels.  So we went back to my hotel where the first thing i did was to gently remove Lady Dynah’s boots, kissing each foot in turn as i did so, and then giving them a full massage while Lady Dynah laid back and relaxed.  After a while, Her aching feet now soothed somewhat, Lady Dynah had me undress She then checked me over, toying with the CB-2000 chastity device and questioning me about what it was like to wear, how uncomfortable was it and was i able to have an orgasm with it on and so forth.  She also toyed with my breasts and nipples, questioning me about the hormones i was taking and their effects which i think are now beginning to show.  Certainly Lady Dynah believes they have grown bigger since last She saw them 12 months ago.

After this, it was time to go out and eat.  i dressed this time in my embroidered jeans and a pink jumper.  We went just a couple of blocks away to a bar/restaurant that was really quite busy and lively.  Here i would be tested for i had to order both food and drinks for us both at the bar where, not only would the barmaid hear my voice but so too would a group of young guys stood in a group right by the bar.  Although nervous, i managed to make my voice both confident and pitched high enough to sound feminine but not so high it was an obvious falsetto and so placed our order without incidence.

We enjoyed our meal and drinks before returning to my hotel room where Lady Dynah immediately had me strip naked and bend over the bed whereupon She gave my ass a flogging with Her cat-of-nine tails and Her dog whip. Punishment for no reason other than to establish Her authority and control.  i lost count of the number of strokes Lady Dynah landed on my bare flesh, each of them stinging hard as i tired to thank Her for each stroke before She landed the next.  Once my punishment was over, She placed a thick black collar with leash around my neck and pulled me around to the side of the bed where i was ordered to give Her a full body massage.

i began massaging Her neck and shoulders, gradually working my way down to Her lower back where i reached Her panties.  i asked should i remove them and was told to do so but with my teeth!  Difficult but manageable.  Once removed, Lady Dynah ordered me to worship Her ass and to lavish attention on it with my tongue.  With the leash pulled taught my face was pressed right into Her beautiful ass and my tongue first licked around Her rosebud before working its way inside.  Eventually, the leash slackened and Lady Dynah rolled over, pulling my mouth up to Her breasts where i began suckling, first the right and then the left, alternating to and fro until She demanded i wash Her body with my tongue and work down towards Her pussy.  Once there, i suckled on Her clitoris, licked with my tongue, pushed my tongue in and out of Her pussy and drank Her juices with alacrity.  For a considerable time i was moved and controlled by the leash, being pulled from pussy to breasts and back several times before Lady Dynah finally had an orgasm and filled my mouth with Her cum.  One orgasm though was not enough and Lady Dynah then had me insert a vibrator into Her pussy and work it in and out while at the same time suckling on Her clitoris with my mouth.  This time Her orgasm came quickly and once more my mouth was filled with Her cum.

Afterward, She pulled me by the leash to lie on the bed alongside Her, gently suckling again Her breasts until She suddenly got up and straddled my chest, bringing Her pussy down onto my face, ordering me to have my mouth open wide and to be ready.  i was not to spill a drop.  i knew then that i was to be used as Her toilet, i was going to receive Her golden nectar.  An honour!  i lay perfectly still beneath Her, my mouth open wide and my tongue positioned so as to be sure to capture all of Her nectar.  To my surprise, when it began to flow, it felt cold to my tongue yet we were both quite warm in the room.  The taste was as i expected, somewhat bitter but not unpleasant and i gladly received all that She released into my open mouth.

Once finished and after i had licked Her clean, Lady Dynah then went and took a quick shower before sending me to do the same. When i returned, Lady Dynah told me She was to sleep in the double bed and i was to sleep in the small child’s single bed alongside.  That decided, we both went to sleep and slept well.

As dawn was breaking, i woke and sensed that Lady Dynah too was close to waking.  i got up and prepared a drink for Her, after which, She ordered me to go to Her bag and collect Her strap-on, put a condom over it and bring it to Her.  i was then told to once again bend over the bed.  i felt a little lubricant rubbed up against and then inside my ass before the head of Her strap-on gently but firmly worked its way deep inside me.  Lady Dynah worked it in and out, gradually penetrating deeper and faster with each thrust.  It felt oh so good to be fucked this way and i could feel myself slowly coming towards and orgasm and i prayed that She would continue to rape my ass until i did have an orgasm.  No such luck though for this slave!  Lady Dynah sensed, i think, that i was close to an orgasm for She suddenly stopped and pulled out, leaving me feeling oh so frustrated and violated.  Oh how i so wanted to cum myself but that would be too much of a treat She told me and so i meekly accepted that i would remain horny and frustrated for at least the rest of the day.  In spite of that, i felt wonderful.  i had spent a wonderful time serving a Dominant Lady and had been honoured by Her allowing my tongue access to Her most intimate parts.  i had also spent a wonderful time “en femme” in Her company and shall look forward to more opportunities to do so in future.

By now, it was almost 8.00am and Lady Dynah had to leave.  We both dressed quickly, me in male mode today, and i walked with Her to the bus stop for the service that would get Her home in time to be collected by Her vanilla friends with whom She would go to church.  i then returned to my hotel room and prepared work.  Checking and dealing with more emails before heading into the Convention where i spent the rest of the day networking and setting up proposals and meetings with regard to new business.

[Via http://roxiefox.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment