Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Top Ten Anonymously Nude

my anonymously nude stats show which posts are favorited by how many times an image is visited

i think that’s pretty cool

so far these are the top three posts visited:

my home page – my goodness – thousands of you have been here…blush!

surprisingly this post is next and has no nudity per say, just skin

finally – an excursion away from home had me capture this image and seemingly many of you enjoy it!

i personally have my own favorite nudity images

thought i’d share my top ten anonymously nude

if one strikes your visual pleasure

gosh leave a comment

this was the image that inspired my header, i couldn’t believe that i was squatting in fishnets in front of a mirror, nor could I believe the image that landed in my camera:

fishnet series sexy

i was so taken by the composition of this image, the nipple was so hard and so beautifully cloaked in sheer black:

the sheer blouse and i

this image had such tenderness, almost as if it was a lovers hand:

anonymously nude nipple

this bra lifts me to kingdom come and i love it, this image shares how good it looks and to me how good it feels:

just bra

how could just skin be so visually lovely:

nothing but skin

i found this image gritty and daring – this is an area of my body I don’t quite know how to capture without being toooo naked:

in between

this was a whisper of expression regarding my ass, not sure how else to say it – my lovers are very fond of just that spot:

bit of valentine ass

a painting, if you will,  of darks and lights on of all things my wrist:

the wrist is naked too

i was very turned on by the texture of this coat against my breast, to me, the image shares that

faux fur nipple

My most visually erotic and exotic image to date:

erotic and exotic anonymously nude

[Via http://anonymouslynude.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment