Sunday, November 22, 2009

Who am I and why this blog?



Hello!

My name is PerformerX, an unusual kind of performer – because I can speak a perfect English, perfect French and some Spanish, my own language and body language :P I am 23 years old (even though you will all know I’m 20 if you ever meet me online), I have long brown to blond natural hair, brown eyes, I sometimes wear glasses, but when online contact lenses. I am slim and my special members tell me I have a great smile, beautiful eyes and besides that killer ass, legs, tits and pussy.

I had to have this blog, because I bet no other performer has made such a thing and I believe it is necessary for people to really know what girls think of this “job” (if I can call it that)…

I know that there are many men all over the world that visit video chat websites. Some of these guys are there just for the fun of it, others are there to find a wife, others to make friends. But I guess nobody really plans on falling in love. Most are lonely people, who need affection and search for it online.

I was thinking about having this blog to… put it all out! Tell the world about my experience being on different video chat websites and make some of those guys that make accounts on video chat websites realize what’s on our minds. No performer will ever be able to tell it to your face, because you’d probably run away and search for another girls – who knows more about pretty lies.

I am having this blog to be able to be honest to the world, for none of my friends or family or members know all about me. Every single one knows pieces of me, but not the entire “me”. And I need to do this for myself. At least know that somehow I don’t keep all these things to myself and the world knows. I don’t wanna die like a stranger to the world, no!

Yes, It’s unfair, but we need to lie to you. And you want us to tell you lies and make promises… Admit it :)

This will be more like a book, so stay posted… I have sooo many things to share…

PerformerX

P.S.: I am not sure you’ll ever get to see me for real, but on the beggining of my post, there’s a photo of my eye :) You’ll get some more that are not explicit.

[Via http://performerx.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment